Water sports ‘Mecca’ of Europe. Enjoy spectacular water sporting in Friesland yourself. You will experience nature when fighting against the waves. Anchor in free nature, whenever en wherever you want and you will be intoxicated with the feeling of freedom. You will enjoy the unbounded Frisian lakes. You can go windsurfing, a real sensation. Kitesurfing on the lake of the IJsselmeer is the real adventure.
Discover the Dutch Wadden while you are up to your knees in the mud – and sometimes up to your neck in water. Wading the mudflats of the Dutch Wadden isn’t for the faint of heart. But the rewards are great: the views, the silence and the beauty of nature are awesome.
Top 10: Action & Adventure
1. A stiff sailing toer on lake IJsselmeer
2. Parasailen in the Frisian lakes
3. Canoeing on the Wadden Sea
4. Discover the bottom of lake IJsselmeer
5. Water skiing and speed boat sailing
6. Canoeing in the middle of the nigth
7. Staggering on ice skates during the NC Klunen
8. Rowing to Terschelling
9. Skûtsjesilen, fierljeppen, play 'kaatsspel' and wad hopping
10. Sailing or walking to a desert island